DPA is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager
- Are you an experienced, compassionate, enthusiastic and talented architect looking to make a difference in the lives of the people who will be living and thriving in your designs?
- Does creating supportive, meaningful, and healing environments motivate and inspire your work?
- Are you a proven and experienced architect who has managed multiple projects from inception through project closeout?
- Are you adept at wearing multiple hats, performing a variety of tasks, and juggling competing priorities and schedules?
- Is your experience and competence with BIM software (Revit or ArchiCAD) top-notch?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, then we want YOU to join our team!
Douglas Pancake Architects, Inc. (DPA) is a boutique architectural firm located in Irvine, California. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, paid healthcare insurance, vacation and sick pay, a performance-based bonus/incentive program, and profit sharing/401k plans. Our environment fosters professional and personal growth with mentor-ship and fun morale-building events. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our close-knit team of compassionate and talented individuals. First considered are candidates who possess the core qualities of compassion, enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect, and strong interpersonal skills. Experience in housing and healthcare occupancies is desirable but not required.
Credentials and Desired Experience:
- A Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Licensed or actively seeking IDP and professional license
- Experience in large multi-story, residential, and institutional projects. OSHPD experience is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of architectural design, production, and technical experience through all phases of project design, documentation, and construction administration, with 5-10 years of proven organizational and project management experience.
DPA is a close-knit group of compassionate and talented individuals whose passions are focused on creating supportive, meaningful and healing environments for the frailest and most vulnerable members of our community. We continue to enjoy prosperity and success despite the struggling economy and are currently in growth mode.
DPA is seeking like-minded, motivated individuals to join our practice. First considered are candidates who possess the core qualities of compassion, enthusiasm, strong character, high intellect and strong interpersonal skills. Experience in Type V – A and Type I construction, BIM software (ArchiCAD or Revit) and process and in housing and healthcare occupancies is desirable but not required.